Sunday, September 27, 2009

check out my watchbands!!

Here are pictures of my watchbands and some of the faces. The pictures don't really do them justice, so come into Utah Valley Eye Center to see them for yourself!

SPRING MULTI



MANGO TANGO


FALL MULTI



TOOTIE FRUITIE



TWILIGHT



BAD BARBIE



ROOT BEER


OCEAN BREEZE



BLACK VELVET



SILVER CHUNKY



SILVER SKINNY



SUMMER SORBET CHUNKY



SUMMER SORBET SKINNY



EVERGREEN SKINNY



WOODEN


CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES




COLORED SQUASHY FACES



FUNKY FACES


2 comments:

  1. Kimmie, I'm so excited you got your own blog! I love it! Your niece did a fabulous job....it's beautiful!!!! Love your stuff and it's true, the pics don't do them justice! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these watches! They're my favorite. I wear them pretty much daily. Ash, great job on the blog.

    ReplyDelete